Our web design tip of the day is a simple reminder. When thinking of how your are using your website, think about what you want your users or audience visiting your site to do. Think about, if you are a potential customer visiting your website, what would you want to do when reading the content of the site? Do you want your visitors to make a phone call? Do you want them to submit a form? Do you want them to purchase an item? What is the ultimate goal that you want your users to perform? This is called your Call to Action.
Every page should have a call to action. Whether it is simply a link to another web page, or a stand out button asking your visitors to perform some function, each page of your website should be leading your customers to do exactly what you want them to do. Ultimately, the only way to get your best return on your web development investment is to have a great call to action strategy. Know what makes your company grow or become profitable and then encourage your users to take these actions by leading them to a simple activity.
- » Marketing Your Ministry Effectively: AKA Church Evangelism
- » Online Reviews and Your Small Business: What Entrepreneurs Need to Know About User-Generated Feedback
- » Proper SEO Will Last Even After Work Stops - How?
- » Search Engine Optimization in a Google Instant World
- » Starting Your Own Business? Beware of 4 Hurdles