Stanford has produced a number of quality videos with discussions from entrepreneurs that have a large amount of experience. The above video comes directly from the school of business preparing the students for the entrepreneurial world. The Stanford school of business brought in a group of entrepreneurs, seasoned venture capitalists, angels, and other board members to discuss what makes a good entrepreneur and how to build a quality business from a good idea that you are passionate about.
A lengthy video but a large amount of quality concepts inside to reinvigorate your passion to grow your business.
- » Beware! SEOs Are Going to be Getting Desparate in 2014
- » Google to Reduce Free Emails in Business Apps
- » Effective Facebook Content Marketing Leads To Business Growth
- » Inspirational SEO: A New Strategy for Online Business Success
- » Programming Note: MediaWiki update, Admin no longer seen as bureaucrat or sysop