In our conscious effort to rid this Internet world of spammers and hackers, we are going to be doing our best to support our online community by sharing information that we have retained about spammers. The latest attack we have witnessed had the text labeled “KingDefacer was here” within the attacking php code.
The attacked area was in the home directory of the website and had a few different php files created entitled d.php, d(1).php, 49.php, and a few others. If you see similar files in your website home directory, please delete immediately. They are from attacking websites. More information on similar hacking techniques.
- » Japanese Medical Clinic in Torrance Web Development Case Study
- » Internet Explorer Sees and Ajax Issue with Ubercart Checkout
- » Wordpress and Japanese Characters for Links - Pretty URLs
- » Mediashower Interview with Newblood on Custom Web Sites for Small Businesses
- » Beware! SEOs Are Going to be Getting Desparate in 2014