When thinking about what font to use on your website or blogpage, you might want to consider thinking about what type of font users find most readable rather than what users find most appealing. These can be very different. Depending on the operating system a person is using as well as what browser, fonts are going to render on the user’s screen differently.
For web designers, this is a simple reminder that functionality is often more important than aesthetics. Making things look pretty is not as important as making sure your readers are not squinting at the screen to read the font. Simply choosing the easiest font to read can in itself make your website more appealing to the reader.
- » Japanese Medical Clinic in Torrance Web Development Case Study
- » Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- » Effective way to build good quality backlinks for your website
- » Programming Note: MediaWiki update, Admin no longer seen as bureaucrat or sysop
- » Recent Data Shows Great Value in Blog Comment Spam Filtering