When thinking about what font to use on your website or blogpage, you might want to consider thinking about what type of font users find most readable rather than what users find most appealing. These can be very different. Depending on the operating system a person is using as well as what browser, fonts are going to render on the user’s screen differently.
For web designers, this is a simple reminder that functionality is often more important than aesthetics. Making things look pretty is not as important as making sure your readers are not squinting at the screen to read the font. Simply choosing the easiest font to read can in itself make your website more appealing to the reader.
- » Japanese Medical Clinic in Torrance Web Development Case Study
- » Share unlimited files with this free service
- » Wordpress and Japanese Characters for Links - Pretty URLs
- » Successful Entrepreneurs and Accomplished Olympians: What Do They Have In Common?
- » Internet Explorer Sees and Ajax Issue with Ubercart Checkout