For those making some side income in the Adsense world, you may have noticed a fairly large hit in your adsense earnings recently. It has been reported that Groupon and Living Social, which helped to create some fierce adsense competition, are currently on hiatus at Adsense. Google is completely silent on issues regarding their adwords advertisers, but for those on adsense recipient side, what this means a significant drop in your GEO targeted clicks.
Who knows how long these adword giants are going to be taking the break, or even if they will ever come back. Groupon and LivingSocial are major players in the advertising community. They may already feel they have a strong hold on their market and are beginning to make some significant cut-backs on advertising.
- » Inspirational SEO: A New Strategy for Online Business Success
- » Mediashower Interview with Newblood on Custom Web Sites for Small Businesses
- » Programming Note: MediaWiki update, Admin no longer seen as bureaucrat or sysop
- » Search Engine Optimization in a Google Instant World
- » Drush Get Option for Including Custom Variables